Thursday, April 11, 2019

Ananda prabhu recalls:
Danesia from Trinidad.
I showed her a pamphlet and told her she looks very peaceful. She asked me what is this? I answered that we’re distributing knowledge that’s beyond time, place or material circumstances!

Then I put the set in her hands and said: “You must be a smart person do you like to read?”
She said: “Yes but this is too many books for me!”
I replied: “no problem so you just read them all before you die! It’s a lifetime investment and it’s worth it.”
She told me that she’s been having some health problems especially suffering nerve damage. I told her that these books will help her understand how to cope with the difficulties of this body and will free her from all fear. She surrendered and gave a nice donation.

πŸ’₯Ananda prabhu distributes his 2nd “Saptarishi” set today! {7 maha big books in one shot} Srila Prabhupada ki jay! 🌺

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...