Saturday, April 20, 2019


Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Julie from Turkey
Nice young lady, she was sitting by the Harinam having Lunch. I noticed that she had a big bag of books from the local bookstore and decided to approach her.

I asked: “What kind of books do you have there?", she replied: "I just went to the bookstore and bought all these books on yoga and meditation, I've been contemplating for a while how to get started and today I thought I would get some books."

I asked her what sparked her interest. She replied "about a year ago I was doing an internship for some business classes I was taking, I went into the internship with a resolution that I would do my best and be happy with that and I felt a sort of bliss in that frame of mind." I told her that she was indeed beginning her spiritual journey and that having the correct knowledge from the beginning will make the trip a little smoother.


πŸ’₯Gopal Champu prabhu distributes his 3rd “Saptarishi” set today! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!🌺

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...