Sunday, April 21, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Andrea from Brooklyn.
Seeds that fructify!
2 years ago Andrea bought a “Science of self realization” from me and today she came by the harinam and asked me, "what has kept you on this path these past couple of years?" I told her that there was a special type of happiness that comes when you do service to God, and unlike material happiness which is fleeting and temporary, the happiness in God's service is real and increasing.
I then asked her what's it been like for her since getting the book. She said, "I've had a ton of ups and downs, but I’ve been coming to this constant thought that I have to get more serious now." I appreciated her input and also added that seeing the positive effect these books have on people keeps me on this path.

πŸ’₯Gopal Champu prabhu distributes his 4th “Saptarishi” set today! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!🌺

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...