Friday, March 29, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Sean was video taping the Harinam and I went up and asked if he knew who we were. He replied: "Yes, I love the chanting, I'm a big fan of George Harrison!" I told him how George Harrison had donated the Bhaktivedanta Manor to our organization and he sponsored the first printing of our Krishna book. He was appreciating those points, then he asked for a card to visit the temple. I showed him the “Saptarishi” set and told him George liked to read all these books. He instantly pulled out his wallet and said: "Today is my charity day I'd like to give you a donation."

πŸ’₯Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Srila Prabhupada ki jay! 🌺

Srila Prabhupada had a lot of affection for George Harrison. It's nice how a lot of people appreciate the devotees because of George's taking to Krishna Consciousness.

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...