Friday, March 29, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Gaby from Cuba πŸ‡¨πŸ‡Ί
She recently graduated from High school and was taking a year off to try to really find herself.
I
told her these books are about ancient spiritual wisdom. She was very interested when I mentioned that. She said that she's heard of the Bhagavad Gita and of all the great people who have read it. When I was teaching her the Maha Mantra she said: "Oh it's Krishna and Rama, I've heard of their stories it's really amazing. I'm surprised that more people aren't into this."

πŸ’₯Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Srila Prabhupada ki jay! 🌺

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...