Thursday, March 28, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Extremely sweet family from Alabama.
"I’m from New York, where are you from?" They replied "Alabama!" The father then said: "you see son he's a monk. I really respect the fact that you've taken this vow of celibacy and spre
ad the message of God." The mother asked some questions about yoga and I told her that real yoga is connecting with God. I asked if they likes to read she said "I love to read I'm in law school!" So I showed her the “Saptarishi” set and said: “These are the Spiritual Law books for this age, giving us a clear understanding on how we can use this human form of life to worship God." She liked that and the husband said: "we’re going to walk around Times Square then go to a knicks game but we'll take them! They're worth carrying around."

This family is going back to Krishna!

πŸ’₯Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Srila Prabhupada ki jay! 🌺

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...