Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Really nice lady named China from Atlanta, Georgia.
I stopped her with "wow you look so spiritual.” She had a friend with her who became very excited saying "she is, she is, how can you tell." I asked China her secret and she said
"I've been meditating since college, me and my friend came in touch with different mantras." I told her she was qualified for our Maha Stack and showed her the books. She said that on a scale of 1-10 she likes to read a 15 😁. She happily took the entire set!

πŸ’₯Gopal Champu prabhu distributes aπŸ”ΊSuper ”MahaTattva” stack! {14 Maha big books in one shot} A Saptarishi” set and a “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together!πŸ”Ά

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...