Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Really nice lady Molica and her daughter Divya!
They walked by and I said: “You look very peaceful.” She stopped and thanked me. Then I put a Bhagavad Gita in her hands and she said: “I've been thinking about getting this b
ook. I work at a Buddhist meditation center and have been studying eastern philosophies." I told her she was special because it's rare that someone makes the endeavor to understand other cultures. I showed her the “Saptarishi” set. Then after I had explained all the books she said: "well this is an offer I can't refuse."

Mother and daughter get the mercy!

πŸ’₯Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Srila Prabhupada ki jay! 🌺

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...