Tuesday, February 26, 2019

This is David from Boston.
Gopal Champu recalls:
He was watching the harinam with great interest so I approached him and asked: "you look very peaceful, what's your secret?” He replied "the man upstairs saved me, I came from a rough part of Boston and I'm a recovering addict." I went on to show him the Bhagavad Gita and explained how it means the song of God. He said that he noticed how his addiction and other problems were coming because of his mind, I then showed him bg 6.6 verse:

" For him who has conquered the mind, the mind is the best of friends; but for one who has failed to do so, his mind will remain the greatest enemy."

He said "wow that's amazing, can I keep this book? I don't have donation, but I have food stamps." He went to the supermarket and bought water and fruits in exchange!

 David gets a “Bhagavad Gita as it is” from Gopal Champu prabhu. No money no problem we accept fruits and water! More details on the story in the comments below!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...