Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Shiv from Trinidad πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡Ή

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
He came on the train at 59th st Columbus circle and sat next to me on the train. We began speaking and soon I placed a Bhagavad Gita in his hand. He told me his favorite person was Hanuman so I pointed to arjuna’s chariot and said there's Hanuman! Then I told him I had a special stack of books for him and put the mahatattva stack in his lap. He took it and happily gave a $100!

 In the subway car on the way back to the ashram after Harinam!

Gopal Champu prabhu and Mahotsaha prabhu distribute a “Saptarishi” set and a “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together!

Super ”MahaTattva” stack (14 Maha big books in one shot)!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...