Monday, November 16, 2020

Bhakta Ram prabhu recalls:
I met the Rama Krishna family while doing some electrical work for them recently. They’re very nice and pious people so I started talking to them about the glories of Srimad Bhagavatam and the son, who’s only 6 years old, wa
s very responsive. He really wanted to get a set and his parents very happily asked me to bring them a set for him when I come back to their home next time. So today I brought over all the books and we opened the box of 18 volumes together and took a picture. Jay Srila Prabhupada.


The Rama Krishna family, yes that’s their name!
Mother and son receive a “Srimad Bhagavatam” set from Bhakta Ram! Nityam Bhagavata sevaya! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...