Thursday, June 4, 2020

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Nice gentleman named Phil from the upper west side of Manhattan! He’s actually the Buddhist leader of Inwood (a neighborhood located at the northern tip of Manhattan Island.) He saw me walking on the street going to pick up our ashram car to move it and he asked me: “if we’re moving?” Apparently he lives on the same block and he saw the moving truck today parked in front of our ashram. I told him yes we’re moving to Atlanta, Georgia. He said: “Oh I’m so sad to hear that, you guys brought such good energy to this whole block and to the city. We’re gonna miss your presence here.” I thanked him then he asked me what we practice exactly as monks so I showed him a “Sapta” set that I had in the car with me and started explaining each of the books. He told me that he already has a Bhagavad Gita and that he would really like to learn more about our tradition because all of his interactions with us have been very positive. He was very interested in seeing what we have to offer in terms of our philosophy and he said he wants to contribute and support us because times are tough right now so he took the set.

Phil receives a “Saptarishi” set from Gopal Champu prabhu! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...