Friday, April 17, 2020

Zeke shares how he came to Krishna Consciousness: 
My path to bhakti might be a little different than most who came in from an extreme music scene. There's a lot of Krishna Conscious hardcore bands, but I didn’t even know about that until after I became involved. I inadvertently came to bhakti through black metal. I became vaguely acquainted with vedic concepts through a band called “Cult of Fire”, but never committed myself to them and continued to wander through Maya for several years. Eventually the darkness became overwhelming, and I summoned the courage to go to the closest "Hindu" temple there was, it was an ISKCON center just down the street from my house. I had virtually no idea who Krishna was when I first set foot in there but it filled my heart with a sense of peace I had never felt and I kept going back, following the literature, and chanting ever since!

Zeke receives a “Srimad Bhagavatam” set that was shipped to his home in Connecticut by Gopal Champu prabhu! Nityam Bhagavata sevaya! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Zeke and Skuggi (the cat) taking shelter of Srimad Bhagavatam!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...