Friday, April 17, 2020

International shipping to Germany!
Kerstin receives a “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set and a “Bhagavad Gita as it is” shipped to her home in Bavaria, Germany by Gopal Champu prabhu! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Kerstin shares how she came to Krishna consciousness:
To my story how I came to bhakti, well it took some time.. Years ago my cousin and I went to a yoga course with no idea what it is. For a while I just practiced the physical yoga part, but felt there has to be more. Also the New York kirtan music scene was involved and I heard more and more kirtans. To dive deeper I visited an ashram and there it opened my eyes and my heart. It's difficult to describe the feeling. I found what I've missed πŸ™ My teacher recommended Srila Prabhupada and so the way started..
I'm also very thankful for all the kind people like the “wisdom of the sages” online podcast sangha by Raghunath and Kaustubha.

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...