Thursday, April 30, 2020

Tierney writes:
“First off, I would to thank my teacher, Damodar, for introducing me to Bhakti πŸ™‚ As I am fairly new, it has been a journey so far observing myself (my mind) changing in subtle ways. I love how Bhakti is inclusive to everyone. I started a japa practice about a year ago and that has been transformative. I can’t wait to see what comes through in my studies of these books. So I thank you again for reaching out to me!”

Tierney receives a “Saptarishi” set that was shipped to her home in Philadelphia by Gopal Champu prabhu! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} plus a copy of “Prabhupada: Messenger of The Supreme Lord”

“Prabhupada: Messenger of The Supreme Lord” [Biography of Srila Prabhupada, The Founder Acarya of Iskcon] Paperback – 2014 by Satsvarupa Das Goswami

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...