Friday, April 17, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
I met Carly back on June 18th 2017 in Union square park during Harinam. At that time I distributed a “Beyond birth and death”, “Easy journey to other planets” and “Light of the Bhagavata” to her. She’s a really spiritual and positive person and she thanked me for the books. I recently messaged her on facebook after 3 years and she told me that she left her books in her parent’s home! She told me that she’s quarantined at her place in Maryland and she’s missing reading the books she got from me! I told her about the “Saptarishi” set that we’re offering and how now that she has the time for reading she would really like them. It turns out she’s been wanting to read some spiritual books especially now so she bought the set and I shipped the books out to here immediately!

Carly receives a “Saptarishi” set that was shipped to her home in Maryland by Mahotsaha prabhu! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

A message Carly sent to Mahotsaha prabhu after getting Srila Prabhupada’s books back in June 2017!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...