Tuesday, March 24, 2020



Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Nice gentleman named Venkatesh originally from Tamil Nadu.
He just walked into the temple room of Prabhupada village where we’re staying at the moment and came to drop off some flowers for the Nitai Gaura Sundara deities. I was praying to Parama Karuna Nitai Gaura Sundara to somehow help me distribute some books as I’ve been missing person to person book distribution for the past week. We’ve been doing book distribution mainly through emails and personal phone calls to various devotees and their friends and shipping out sets to people's homes like that. Although I was leading the kirtan and playing mridanga I started talking to him briefly. I explained to him that we came from New York because it’s not a good place for all of us to stay right now and how Maduha prabhu personally invited the NYC Harinam party to stay at his house until we can go back. I ended up showing him one of our “Sapta” sets and he very kindly agreed to take the set and gave a generous donation to support us so I also added the Lilamrita as an extra gift. Krishna is really “suhrt” the best friend of all living entities and He somehow fulfilled my desire to distribute some of Srila Prabhupada’s books.

Prabhupada village, Sandy Ridge North Carolina.
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a Super ”Mahat-Tattva” stack! {14 Maha & big books in one shot} “Saptarishi” set and “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together!

Prabhupada village, Sandy ridge North Carolina. Kirtaniya sada Hari.



Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...