Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Ashley and Becky, two friends from the Bronx, were walking by and I noticed one of them had a tattoo on her neck and told her that’s an amazing tattoo and she looks like a such a spiritual person. She told me that she does some meditation so I showed her our set and started explaining a little bit about each book. She particularly liked the “Journey of self discovery” when I told her that it talks about material problems and spiritual solutions and how we can’t solve a problem with the same mind that created it. They were both very interested in the books but they told me they didn’t have any money now in their budget but they wanted my contact info so they can get them another time maybe. So I said sure no problem, gave them my card and left them both with a good impression hoping they will get the set in the future. Low and behold after half an hour they came back and told me that they’ve been discussing it between themselves and felt they should invest in getting the books and pay for them together so it’s easier on their budget. They each gave half of the total donation for the books and told me they will share the books with each other as well.

Ashley and Becky from the Bronx!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...