Thursday, February 27, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
This nice gentleman named Nikhil from Islamabad was just walking by the Harinam when we made eye contact and I screamed out: “prabhuji” in a happy voice and he stopped to talk to me. When he told me that he’s from Pakistan I thought to myself he’s Muslim but I noticed that he had a book in his hand and he told me it’s a book about meditation. It turns out he’s actually a born and raised Hindu! And when I showed him our “Sapta” set he said that he already had several of Srila Prabhupada’s books so I told him that I have a special set to show him and I showed him the Prabhupada Lilamrita. I told him to read the life of the founder Acharya Srila Prabhupada then his mercy as Jagat Guru will enter into his heart and make him a great devotee saint.

It’s Nikhil from Islamabad, Pakistan!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set! {7 Maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...