Friday, February 28, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Really nice lady named Rebecca from Long Island. When I saw her I asked her how I can get my hair to look like hers and she laughed. I told her I love her energy and I could tell that she’s a spiritual person. I asked her if she’s a good person but do bad things still happen to her? And she said yes she always wondered about these kind of questions. I showed her our set and told her that they explain about the law of karma and answer all the other big questions of life. I asked her to please take the books and apply the knowledge in her life. I told her if she makes self realization a priority in her life by reading these books she will feel even more spiritually connected to God and spiritual energy.

It’s Rebecca from Long Island!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...