Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Really nice lady named Jessica from Kansas City. I saw her coming down the stairs and waved at her, she had headphones on but she took them off to speak to me. She was very receptive from the start and told me that she’s into yoga and meditation. I showed her our “Sapta” set and told her how the books are meant to elevate and expand the consciousness. I told her she looks like a smart person at least smarter than me and also mentioned how many intelligent people like Nelson Mandela, Newton, Gandhi have read some of these books like the Bhagavad Gita. I explained how these books will give her the ultimate knowledge how to break the cycle of birth, death, old age and disease. I asked her to please take the set and that we’re monks so we just ask for a donation to help cover our costs, usually people offer us $49 for the complete set because each book cost us around $7 to print. She was not sure at first but I told her to please take the books and read them before she dies, it’s a lifetime investment and she won’t regret it. She was actually very humble and agreed to take the set and ended up giving such a generous donation that I also gave her the Lilamrita as an extra gift.

It’s Jessica from Kansas City!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a Super ”Mahat-Tattva” stack! {14 Maha & big books in one shot} “Saptarishi” set and “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...