Saturday, February 15, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
I was on my way back to the ashram after Harinam and I met this nice gentleman named Mickey in the street a few blocks away from the ashram. I really wanted to do one more “Sapta” set before going home and Krishna made the arrangement that I run into this nice person. When I saw him I complimented him on his dread locks and told him he looks very spiritual. He told me that he’s quite interested in meditation and feels the presence of God in the world around him. I showed him our set and told him how the books are meant to elevate and expand the consciousness, how they will give him the highest aspect of spiritual reality and help him distinguish reality from illusion. I explained how we’re monks and we ask for donations to help cover the cost of printing and shipping so we can keep distributing these priceless books to nice people like him. He was very happy to meet me and it turns out he literally lives on the same block as us. He paid me with Cash app and I invited him to our Sunday feast program.

On the way back to the ashram!
It’s Mickey from Harlem!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...