Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Really humble young lady living in Long Island originally from Puerto Rico. She was looking at the Harinam and listening to the kirtan and I went up to her. When she told me her name is Shiomany I said wow that’s so original it sounds Indian! She told me that she’s been practicing meditation and pulled out a book on meditation that she was reading with an image of a peacock on the cover! I asked her if she likes peacocks and she told me that she’s been seeing peacocks everywhere lately so I explained to her that the peacock feather is a very special feather because Krishna wears one on his head and it’s very symbolic as it represents transcendental vision. I showed her the set but at first she was saying that she just wants one book but I told her she deserves to get the whole set of books. I asked her where she was from and she said Levittown and I told her that I used to work in Levittown then I showed her a picture of Krishna wearing a peacock feather and told her: “look it’s meant to be, you should definitely get all these books!” She said it was too much of a coincidence that she ran into me like this and showed me what her friend had also just sent her which was a video of a peacock! She agreed to take the set and thanked me.

It’s Shiomany from Puerto Rico!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...