Friday, February 7, 2020

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Pious Indian gentleman named Kushal from Maharashtra. He’s a follower of the Pushti marg a.k.a the Vallabha sampradaya. He was telling me how much he appreciates what Srila Prabhupada has done in spreading Krishna’s message all over the world and he explained how he has a copy of the “Bhagavad Gita as it is” which he reads regularly. I spoke to him about this one Vallabha temple in Pennsylvania which I visited and he told me that he visits that temple frequently. I mentioned how they have a replica of Govardhana hill and that in our sampradaya we also worship Govardhana hill and celebrate a big Govardhan puja every year. I showed him our set and specifically the “Krishna book” and he was very interested in reading about Krishna’s pastimes so he asked me if he can get a copy of it without the rest of the books in the set. He had already given me a donation when we were talking before so I asked him to give a little more donation and just take the entire set of books for his collection and he happily agreed.

It’s Kushal from Maharashtra!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...