Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Nice gentleman named Sunil Roy from Bengal. He was passing by and I said: “Hare Krishna prabhu!” He stopped and offered his Pranams to me by bowing his head down. He was telling me that he goes to a Hindu temple regularly with his mother and some other members of his family. He told me that his mother, just last week, picked up a copy of a Bengali “Bhagavad Gita as it is” from us in Queens and she’s been reading it every day! Then I asked him: “prabhu do you know what last week was?” He said he didn’t know and I told him it was Varaha Dvadasi, the appearance day of Lord Varaha one of the Dasavatara incarnations, and because of that we’re celebrating this whole week. Then I showed him our set and told him that we want him to take these wonderful books home with him. He told me that he was more than happy to get the set and that he felt so fortunate to get this opportunity so he gave a nice donation. He took down my phone number before leaving so that he can get more books from me in the next few weeks to distribute to his friends and family.

It’s Sunil Roy from Bengal!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...