Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Nice lady named Olga from Romania. I was standing in one spot and waiving at people and she walked by and stopped. She asked me what kind of books I had in my hands and if they were free and if they’re for everyone? I explained how these are spiritual books on meditation and self realization and she told me her sister is really into yoga and likes reading these type of books. So I showed her our set and humbly suggested that she can get the books as a gift for her sister! She told me that it’s too many books but I told her it’s not a lot of books and explained a little about each book and how her sister will definitely love reading them and how the books are very spiritually beneficial. She asked me if I will be here again tomorrow because she didn’t have any cash on her but I told her it’s no problem we take credit cards, PayPal, Venmo, Cash app and Apple Pay too. She said ok she can pay for them by credit card and ended up taking set as a present for her sister.

It’s Olga from Romania!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...