Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
I was on my way back to the ashram after Harinam and I met Alex as I was walking out of the subway station. He told me he’s originally from the Dominican Republic but he’s been living in Harlem for many years. I asked him if he meditates and he said: “yes, how did you know?” I told him that I could tell by feeling his positive energy. He was telling me that he’s a very spiritual person and believes in a spiritual world. He goes to church every Sunday and has strong faith in God and he has a feeling that there’s so much more beyond what we can see in this world around us, there’s definitely something else like another dimension. I showed him our set and he was very interested in understanding the knowledge in the books after I explained a little bit about each book like how the Gita talks about Karma, time, material nature and the soul in relation to the Supersoul. I quoted a verse which says that this human form of life is very rarely attained and it’s meant for self realization. I expressed to him that self realization is the most important thing we can do in our life and he said that he completely agrees with me. He lives only one block away from our ashram so he said he would come visit us for this Sunday feast program.

On the way back to the ashram!
It’s Alex from the Dominican Republic!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...