Friday, January 31, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
When I first ran into Emilia I asked her if she likes yoga and gave her an “On Chanting Hare Krishna” pamphlet. She was telling me that she loves to practice yoga every day and wants to learn more about Indian culture and eastern philosophy. So I showed her our set and told her that practically every yoga teacher I know has these spiritual books in their collection. I explained that these books are the original yoga scriptures and they will teach her how to become the most perfect yogi. If she reads them regularly it will help her get a better understanding of the philosophy of yoga so she can grow spiritually in her practice. She was very grateful to receive the knowledge and thanked me for the books!

It’s Emilia from Flushing, Queens! 

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...