Friday, January 31, 2020

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Really nice young gentleman named Galvin. He came up to the book table on his own and started looking at the books. I was going to honor some prasadam but I thought let me talk to him real quick. He was specifically looking to get a copy of the Gita. He’s a sales representative for a company called Vitapay which sells smart computer systems for a better business experience. I saw that he was very sincere and I showed him our set and explained about each book to him. He was listening attentively so I started telling him about the importance of hearing especially spiritual sound because it enters the heart and clears the mirror of the mind (ceto darpana marjanaman). He’s into theology and asked me some questions about Kali Yuga because he’s doing a comparative study of the Bible and the Bhagavad Gita. He had a gift card credit card and he gave everything on it as a donation for the set of books. I invited him to our ashram for the Sunday feast program and gave him some prasadam cookies.

It’s Galvin from Jackson heights, Queens!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...