Saturday, January 11, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Very sweet gentleman named Surya from Rajahmundry, India! When I saw him I said “Hare Krishna”, he was happy to see me and offered his pranams folding his palms. He speaks Telugu so we spoke in Telugu with each other. I showed him our “Sapta” set and told him about Balaji and the seven hills and how we’re presenting this set of seven books in honor of the seven hills of Balaji! I humbly asked him to please take Lord Balaji home with him in the form of these special books! He was pious and very respectful towards Srila Prabhupada’s books and gave a nice donation.

It’s Surya from Rajahmundry, India!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...