Monday, January 20, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
She was on the phone but I told her I love her energy as she walked by and she got off the phone and said: “don’t joke!” I said seriously! Then I showed her our set and told her how we’re offering this special set of seven books to open up the seven Chakras. I explained to her how many great minds like Albert Einstein, Muhammad Ali, Gandhi, Bob Marley, Tupac Shakur, Nelson Mandela and many others have read these spiritual books for spiritual guidance and inspiration. She said: “I can’t believe this is happening! Am I really going to get all these books right now!” I said: “yes! you absolutely must!” She agreed to take the set home with her and she was very grateful and blissful.

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

The Maharathi sankirtan warriors at work! Brihat mridanga ki jay!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...