Sunday, January 26, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Nice humble gentleman named Faisal from Pakistan! Basically, I ran after him to show him some books and he kindly stopped to talk to me. When at first he told me that he’s from Pakistan I thought to myself “Oh no, game over!” Nevertheless I still tried my best to explained the books we were offering and it turns out he loves these kind of spiritual books. He’s a practicing Muslim but also enjoys reading about other faiths especially the Vedas and eastern philosophy. I couldn’t believe he was so open to receiving Srila Prabhupada’s books and I was thinking how Lord Chaitanya is so merciful and you really never know who will get His mercy. He was happy to purchase the set and even gave me a hug at the end.

It’s Faisal from Pakistan, he’s a Muslim!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...