Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Bhakta Chanchal recalls:
I was sitting in Rama Raya Prabhus kirtan and I saw him looking at the Harinam listening attentively to the kirtan with a lot of awe and reverence. So I approached him and he told me his name is Kunal and he likes to go to the
Bhakti centre for Thursday night kirtans and other programs. It seemed as if he had never seen anything like our Harinam party, he was pretty amazed. I brought him over to the book table and showed him our “Sapta” set and told him that it's important to have these books in order to get some meaningful spiritual knowledge and a better understanding of kirtan. I explained how we’re monks and people just give us a donation to help with the printing and shipping cost of the books. He was very inspired and gave generously so I also gave him a “Prabhupada Lilamrita” as an extra gift.

It’s Kunal and Chanchal doppelgΓ€ngers!
Bhakta Chanchal distributes a Super ”Mahat-Tattva” stack! {14 Maha & big books in one shot} “Saptarishi” set and “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...