Sunday, December 29, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Really sweet guy named Mark from New York. I’ve known him for about 5 years now since I was a bhakta and I was hoping at the time that he would join the Harinam ashram but he decided to join the US army instead. I always tried keeping in touch with him throughout the years even though we parted ways. But recently out of the blue he added me on Facebook and we exchanged some messages. He told me that he’s been reading the Bhagavatam online but he intensely desired to have a physical copy of it! So he agreed to get it from me the next time he had a break from his army work. He’s in New York for 2 weeks for the holidays so he came down to get it from me. He’s also coming to the Sunday feast tomorrow. He was also telling me that it’s hard being a vegetarian in the army and he’s been trying to stick to it.

From soldier to soldier! Soon he will join Lord Chaitanya’s Sankirtan army!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Srimad Bhagavatam” set! Nityam bhagavata sevaya!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...