Saturday, December 21, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Really nice young lady named Fatima from Brooklyn! She was on her way back from her job in New Jersey! I was giving some prasadam to a homeless person and she noticed what I was doing then stopped to express her appreciation! I told her that she looks like a peaceful person with a calm positive energy and she said that she’s been trying to raise her consciousness through daily meditation and reading spiritual books so she can connect with her spiritual self. I showed her our set and even before I finished explaining the books to her she was telling me that she’s been looking for these kind of spiritual books. She was telling me the she just turned 30 years old and wants to become more serious about her spiritual life. She’s planning on visiting the Brooklyn Radha Govinda mandir for the Sunday feast program.

It’s Fatima from Brooklyn! Happy holidays!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...