Thursday, November 21, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
This nice gentleman was taking a video of the Harinam so I went up to him and told him that he looks like a super spiritual guy. He told me that he likes to meditate so I showed him our set and asked him to please take the books and how these are the best books to learn the real process of meditation. I asked him how many Chakras we have and he answered 7 then I asked him to count how many books in the set and he answered 7! So I said: “Amazing, there you go you have to take this wonderful book collection with you. Albert Einstein used to study the Vedas like the Bhagavad Gita for spiritual inspiration so you look like a smart guy you can also read these books!”
He asked me if we’re on Instagram and I told him yes our account name is “Newyorkcityharinam” so he started following us.

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...