Thursday, November 21, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Nice pious lady named Sheila from Guyana.
When I first ran into her I asked her what part of India she’s from then she told me that she’s actually from Guyana. Ladies from Guyana usually love it if you mistake them for Indians because it makes them feel special.
I told her that she must eat Rothi and dahl every day and she laughed and said that she eats like that sometimes but not all the time. I wished her Happy Diwali and told her that I wanted all good fortune for her and her family and asked her to please take the books home with her. She only wanted to take the Srimad bhagavatam first canto but I insisted she take the set so she did!

Sheila from Guyana!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...