Saturday, October 26, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
She was walking by very quickly, it was rush hour madness and everyone’s trying to get to their train on time. It was a weird exchange because I didn’t have to really say much. I stopped her and asked her if she likes reading and she said yes. I showed her our set and just said that these are spiritual books from India. I was feeling that I wasn’t telling her much but I was praying to my Gurumaharaja that she gets the books. Then she looked at the books, looked at me and asked me how much. So I told her that most people give $50 as a donation and she said Ok! It all happened so fast that we couldn’t even take a proper picture because she was in a hurry to catch her train!

Rush hour everyone’s in a hurry!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!                                    


Full service with a smile. Making sure they can carry the books home!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...