Monday, September 30, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
We were doing walking Harinam in the streets of Philadelphia the day after Ratha Yatra festival.
I met this super nice lady who was just getting out of work. I said: “Hi sister I love your energy.” Then I showed her our set. S
he was telling me that she’s a spiritual person and likes reading about spirituality so I gave her my famous rap.
I said: “it’s the king of knowledge you don’t get in college. Help you distinguish reality from illusion and keep you out of delusion. It’s pure and sublime it’s also got the rhyme you just gotta have the time. Me a monk not a punk, I ain’t selling the books it’s just helping a brother out with a donation to help bring peace to this nation so you can have self realization!” She was happy to hear my rap and gave me a nice donation. Then I told her: “Wonder if the books are heavy as thunder, just don’t worry we got a bag for you to carry!”

On walking Harinam in Philly!πŸ’₯
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus a Maha garland! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...