Thursday, September 19, 2019

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
I had a strong desire to do a set because I hadn’t distributed one and it was close to the end of the Harinam. I was praying to Krishna for a favorable person.
A few moments later this nice gentleman walked by and I told
him he has a nice beard! I complimented him on his nice bead bracelets too and told him that he must meditate a lot. He explained how he tries to meditate whenever he can because life in New York City is so fast paced and hectic. I showed him our set and told him that these books will teach him how to do proper meditation and become expert at it. He was a very nice friendly person and took out his wallet and gave a nice donation for the set!

Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...