Monday, September 30, 2019

Highlights from Philadelphia a few days before the Ratha Yatra festival! We went to Rittenhouse square and did Harinam and book distribution!

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls: 

When I saw him I told him that he looked very intelligent so he stopped and said hello. He asked me what we were chanting so I began explaining the meaning of the Hare Krishna Maha mantra and showing him the books. I could see that he was interested so I showed him our set. He gave a generous donation and I told him I'm surprised a young kid like him could pay for these many books! He then told me he grew up in New Jersey but his family is actually from India and they really respect the Hare Krishnas so he wanted to support our efforts by giving generously.

The Liberty bell is ringing now in Philly!
Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...