Saturday, September 28, 2019

Highlights from Philadelphia a few days before the Ratha Yatra festival! We went to Rittenhouse square and did Harinam and book distribution!

 

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Kalki prabhu stopped her at the book table and spoke with her for a little bit then I walked up and Kalki told me that she was born in New Vrindavan and I said: “Wow that’s amazing!” She told us that her parents named her Ramanreti but she later officially and legally changed her name to Rebecca! She told me that her mother died last year and she went to throw her ashes in common wealth pier just last week which unknowingly to her happened to be the anniversary day of when Srila Prabhupada arrived in the United States over 50 years ago! She was happy to see that we were out here in Philadelphia having kirtan and distributing books so I was inspired to show her a “Srimad Bhagavatam” set which we had on display at the book table. I explained how my Gurumaharaja HH Bhakti Vikas swami instructed me to distribute Bhagavatam sets in the streets and how it would revolutionize book distribution! She immediately agreed and purchased the set from us. We invited her to the Ratha Yatra festival tomorrow and we also gave her an invitation card to the temple.

Rebecca receives a “Srimad Bhagavatam” set and a Maha garland on the streets of Philadelphia from Mahotsaha prabhu and Kalki prabhu! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...