Saturday, September 28, 2019

Highlights from Philadelphia a few days before the Ratha Yatra festival! We went to Rittenhouse square and did Harinam and book distribution!

 

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
We just arrived in Philadelphia and set up the Harinam party in the downtown area.
This nice young lady from Miami was walking by and I stopped her. I told her she looks very peaceful and asked her what’s her secret? She told me that she’s been practicing yoga for a few years and it helps her remain focused and calm. I told her that it’s so inspiring to meet spiritual people like her. I said that I have something special for her and I showed her our “Sapta” set then explained how Albert Einstein along with many other great minds have read this ancient spiritual knowledge from India. I told her that she’s a spiritual being but she’s now stuck in the material world and if she takes the books she would go to spiritual world and be with Krishna, the greatest spiritual Person. She was very excited to start reading the books and gave such a big donation that I also offered her the “Prabhupada Lilamrita” as an extra gift.

Breaking new ground! First Mahat-Tattva set ever in Philly!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a Super ”Mahat-Tattva” stack! {14 Maha big books in one shot} “Saptarishi” set and “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together!

 

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...