Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
William from Hawaii.
I told him I love his energy and he smiled. He told me he’s been meditating for six years so I gave him a hug to congratulate him on his determination. He’s been studying Ayurveda with an Indian teacher in New York very seriously in hopes of starting his own practice very soon.
He’s been traveling to India often as well for his Ayurvedic studies. He’s been to Kerala and he’s going to the Himalayas next. He loves to learn about India’s spiritual culture and told me he’s been thinking about getting some books. So I told him it’s perfect and showed him our set and he took it right away very enthusiastically. He’s been to Divya’s kitchen downtown which is a specialized Ayurvedic restaurant and loves the lasagna.

William from Hawaii gets the mercy!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...