Monday, August 19, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Very grateful couple.
He told me that hearing the kirtan takes him back to the 1970’s. He loves to read eastern spiritual philosophy and asked me if I’ve heard of Swami Muktananda and I said I only know Swami Bhaktivedanta! I
told him it’s a special week because Friday is Krishna Janmastami and I showed him our set. I told him he’s a special guy and it’s a rare opportunity to get these kind of genuine spiritual books.
They were both very grateful and took the set. They told me I’m giving them a much more valuable gift than they are giving me. I invited them to Radha Govinda mandir for Krishna’s Janmastami festival this coming Friday.

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...