Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Prashant from Chennai.
He’s visiting his brother in Brooklyn for a few days and he works in Washington DC at
World bank.
I spoke to him in Tamil a little bit, gave him a prasadam cookie and invited him to the Krishna Janmastami festival this Friday. I showed him our set and told him that we take donations for the books. He asked me how much people usually give and I told him that nobody gave a $100 yet today so he can give $101 for good luck! He opened his wallet and gave me a $100 bill plus $1. I gave him the Lilamrita set as well and he asked me to express ship all the books to his brothers address in Brooklyn so he can share the books with him too!

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a Super ”Mahat-Tattva” stack! {14 Maha big books in one shot} “Saptarishi” set and “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...