Thursday, August 29, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Mikel originally from Puerto Rico.
It was near the end of the Harinam and I really wanted to do another set. I saw this nice guy and he looked sincere. I told him he must be a smart guy at least smarter than me! He laughed and
I showed him our set. He told me he likes to read and he showed me some pseudo spiritual book he’s been reading but I told him that the books in our set are very special. Martin Luther King Jr., Thoreau, Emerson and Gandhi have read the Bhagavad Gita to gain spiritual wisdom.
I told him we’re monks and we don’t sell the books like in the store we just ask for a donation to cover the printing and shipping costs. He told me he recently got engaged so I invited him and his fiancΓ©e to our Sunday feast program.

One more set before heading home!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...