Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
I stopped these two sisters and asked where they’re from. Apparently they’re half Iranian and half Russian so I said: “Salam” and they said hello back.
One of them is really into meditation and all kinds of spirituality. I s
howed them our set and explained how the books are not for sale like in the store but we just ask for donations. I was saying that in Barnes and Noble the books would be worth $20 each but we offer them at great discount because we have our own printing company. I told them they will love the books especially because they look really smart at least smarter than me and they deserve to accept this ancient spiritual knowledge.

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...