Saturday, August 10, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
He walked up to me and asked me to please give him some literature right away! I was praying to Krishna to do another set before the end of Harinam and this nice guy popped out of nowhere really it was amazing! I told him that these are the most wonderful rare books of spiritual knowledge from India that will give him all the answers he’s looking for.
At first he only had $20 in cash to give but I told him he can pay the balance with credit card and he did!

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...