Saturday, August 3, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
When I saw Andrew I told him he looks like a soldier! He said that he’s in the US Marines.
I told him that I could tell because he had a good composure and good energy about him.

One of his favorite things to do is reading about different philosophies and different religions. I brought him over to the book table and showed him our set. I explained about each book to him briefly and he was very interested. He was inquiring what it’s like to be monk and to live a life dedicated to the service of God. I invited him to our Sunday feast program and he’s coming to visit us because he has a lot of questions. Really nice person.

Andrew receives a “Saptarishi” set from Gopal Champu prabhu! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...